Raytheon Company, Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $124,999,711 cost-plus-award-fee, fixed-fee contract for engineering and technical services to support Standard missile RDT&E,N Programs. Work will be performed in Tucson, Ariz. (95%) and the remaining 5% in Andover, Mass, Santa Barbara, Calif., and Tewksbury, Mass. Work is expected to be completed by September 2004. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was not competitively procured. The Naval Sea Systems Command, Arlington, Va., is the contracting activity (N00024-00-C-5390).
Coalescent Technologies Corp., Winter Park, Fla., is being awarded a $9,461,324 cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for engineering, analytical and technical services to support the development of weapon system/subsystem concept of operations, perform combat systems operations analysis, conduct mission weapon systems effectiveness evaluations, perform financial analysis, and develop mathematical models and simulation development for military weapon systems and subsystems for the Navy. This contract contains options which, if exercised, would bring the cumulative value of this contract to $49,316,029. Work will be performed in Winter Park, Fla. (60%) and Vienna, Va. (40%), and is expected to be completed by September 2000. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was competitively procured via the Internet and one offer was received. The Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head Division, Indian Head, Md., is the contracting activity (N00174-00-C-0019).
Sundt Construction, Inc., Tucson, Ariz., was awarded on March 20, 2000 a $42,360,310 (maximum) firm-fixed-price contract to provide for demolition of 199 units of family hosing and construction of 258 units of military family housing at Edwards AFB, Calif. The Air Force can award delivery orders valued up to the maximum amount indicated above. Initial delivery order provides for the demolition of 129 housing units and the construction of 188 housing units. Expected contract completion date is March 2005. Solicitation issue date was Dec. 13,
|Page 2 Contracts (Air force Con't)
1999. Air Force Flight Test Center, Edwards AFB, Calif., is the contracting activity (F04700-00-D-0001).
Garco Construction Inc., Spokane, Wash., is being awarded a $10,251,984 firm-fixed-price contract for extension of the existing hydrant fuel system ramp piping system, to allow for the addition of ten new hydrant pits and removal of four existing hydrant pits and an associated isolation vault in existing airfield pavement. Work will be performed at Fairchild Air Force Base, Wash., and is expected to be completed by Sept. 30, 2002. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. There were 275 bids solicited on Dec. 20, 1999, and seven bids were received. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Seattle, Wash., is the contracting activity (DACA67-00-C-0215).
Litton Systems Inc., Guidance & Control Systems Division, Woodland Hills, Calif., is being awarded a delivery order amount of $2,068,800 as part of a firm-fixed-price 5-year requirements contract with a potential value of $8,228,757. This is a repair contract for the Inertial Measurement Unit in support of the Position & Azimuth Determining System. Work will be performed in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is expected to be completed by Feb. 28, 2005. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This is a sole source contract initiated on Aug. 16, 1999. The U.S. Army Tank-Automotive & Armaments Command, Rock Island, Ill., is the contracting activity (DAAE20-00-D-0027).