United States Department of Defense United States Department of Defense

Contracts

Press Operations Bookmark and Share

Contracts


No: 333-97
June 24, 1997

NAVY

DDL OMNI Engineering LLC, McLean, Va., is being awarded a $26,377,141 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee completion contract for engineering and technical support services in support of the TUBA, SSN-21, NSSN, SSN 699, TRIDENT, SC-21, and other Surface Ship Programs in the areas of ship signatures reduction, signature measurement technology and systems development programs, signatures analysis, and non-propulsion electronic systems. Work will be performed in McLean, Va., (92%), and Bethesda, Md. (8%), and is expected to be complete by June 2002. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was competitively procured with 30 proposals solicited and one offer received. The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, Bethesda, Md., is the contracting activity (N00167-97-D-0042).

Analysis & Technology, Inc., Middletown, R.I., is being awarded a $14,015,022 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee contract for engineering services in support of the Tactical Control Program (TCP). Work will be performed in Newport, R.I, (95%), and the remaining 5% performed at various submarine bases such as Groton, Conn, Norfolk, Va., Kings Bay, Ga., San Diego, Calif., Bangor, Wash., and Dalhgren, Va. The contract is expected to be complete by June 2002. Contract funds in the amount of $145,000 will expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was competitively procured with 45 proposals solicited and one offer received. The Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport, R.I., is the contracting activity (N66604-97-D-4045).

Additional Links

Stay Connected