United States Department of Defense United States Department of Defense

Contact Information

To find out what programs and resources are applicable to you, please use the following contact information:

If you are a civilian (including Senior Executive level or equivalents) or a military Service member affected by the disestablishments of NII, BTA, JFCOM please contact your local command or agency Human Resources office. You may use the links on the left hand side of the page to link back to your local command.

NOTE: Access to local command agencies is restricted to WORKFORCE PERSONNEL. Access to some Command Transition sites is restricted. Only those with proper credential will be allowed to access those sites.

All other civilian personnel should contact their organization's servicing Human Resources office or Senior Executive Management Office (If applicable).

General Officers and Flag Officers should contact their General Officer or Flag Officer Management Office.

Contractors should contact their company's Human Resources office.

Media and Public

For inquiries from media or the general public, please contact OSD Public Affairs

The documents on this website are for general information purposes only. References to particular transition actions (Ex: Base Realignment and Closure - BRAC, Transfer of Function - TOF, Reduction in Force - RIF) do not in any way indicate that is the action being taken by your organization or that the action affects any particular individual. For specific information on the transition action being taken at your activity and its effects, if any, on you, please contact your local human resources office.

Additional Links

Stay Connected