Defense Finance and Accounting Service
As one of the world’s largest finance and accounting operations, DFAS manages and processes the pay for all DOD military and civilian personnel, retirees and annuitants, as well as major DOD contractors and vendors.
Nearly all questions about pay and annuities will be answered by reviewing the extensive DFAS frequently asked questions pages and its secure AskDFAS system.
If you still have questions or need to speak with a DFAS professional, please visit the DFAS customer service center to find the correct phone numbers to reach the appropriate customer service team member:
myPay is the online system operated by DFAS for military members, retirees and DOD civilian employees to access their pay information and make their own changes immediately with user-friendly technology. You can access myPay nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to change or review your current information, or to check your most recent pay statement. myPay is reliable – The information you input transfers directly to your pay system.
With myPay, you can*:
- View, print, and save leave and earnings statements
- View and print tax statements
- Manage the delivery method for all your statements
- Change federal and state tax withholdings
- Update bank account and electronic fund transfer information
- Make address changes
- View and print travel vouchers
- Control Thrift Savings Plan enrollment
- View, print or save your Retiree Account Statement
- View, print or save your Combat-Related Special Compensation Statement
- Start, stop or change electronic allotments to financial institutions
- Change your mailing or e-mail address
- Make changes to your direct deposit information
- View, print or save your IRS Form 1099R
- Turn on your Retiree Newsletter notification
- Subscribe to the Retiree Newsletter
* Features may vary by agency and armed service and status. You can get a current list of the items you can change using myPay from your servicing payroll office or your customer service representative.
For additional assistance, visit myPay Frequently Asked Questions at https://mypay.dfas.mil/#FaqTop1.
If you have problems using myPay or with your myPay Password, contact myPay customer service:
*Centralized Customer Support Unit*
Toll free: 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411
Commercial: (216) 522-5096
Defense Switching Network (DSN): 580-5096
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Review FAQs and Submit a question using ASK myPay | https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/custMain.action?mid=2
Obtain an in-person Password reset from a myPay Trusted Agent https://corpweb1.dfas.mil/askDFAS/custTASOLoad.do