Where can I find information on the GI Bill and transfer of education benefits (TEB)?

Published: 03/04/19 | Updated: 03/21/19

There are several resources available for information on the GI Bill and education benefits.

You can access information about education benefits at the following Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) webpage:  This page also has the latest updates on the program; if you are experiencing delays in receiving your benefit, this is a good place to check.

The VA also has a separate page for the transfer of education benefits (TEB):

Additional information can be found on milConnect:

**If you have already contacted the VA, and they are waiting for the Department of Defense to review or update your information, please contact your service-specific GI Bill career counselor, as listed at the following link: https://milconnect/ .**