Funerals & Ceremonies

How do I obtain a grave marker for a relative who served in the U.S. armed forces?

Published: 03/06/19 | Updated: 03/18/19

Our colleagues at the Department of Veterans Affairs can help. For information, please visit the National Cemetery Administration website, and click on Burial and Memorial Benefits on the left side of the main page: