The Department of Veterans Affairs, or VA, has jurisdiction over most veterans' issues and is responsible for programs that support the health and well-being of our Nation's military veterans:
Additional assistance may be found at these VA resources:
- MyVA411 main information line: 1-800-698-2411
- VA benefits hotline: 1-800-827-1000
- GI Bill Hotline: 1-888-442-4551
- VA Health Benefits Hotline: 877-222-8387
- My HealtheVet Help Desk: 1-877-327-0022
Veterans with questions about their health care and benefits (including GI Bill), Contact us online through Ask VA . Questions, updates and documents can be submitted online.
Veterans can also use our chatbot to get information about VA benefits and services. The chatbot won't connect you with a person, but it can show you where to go on VA.gov to find answers to some common questions.
Learn about our chatbot and ask a question